Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun @ Kiva

Last Friday[5/20/2011], went to Kiva at Range Hill Rd with some friends. Our interns had just completed their internship,so it was party for them. It was also Shane Warne's last IPL match [which Mumbai lost], and we watched the match on the big screen.

The place has really Nice Ambience. Good food coupled with Great music made for an Awesome evening. Music is the USP at Kiva. The DJ was playing awesome songs after 10:30pm and it was fun to be there. Dead in the night watched Pirates of Carribean4 at E-sqaure. I liked the movie but my frnds did not.

While at Kiva, sometimes I felt totally odd one out. I was the only teetotaller and the only non-vegetarian. We ordered a pitcher of Taquila and some Beers. Then I ordered a Sprite and the shocked Look I got from the Bartender was priceless. :D

My frnds though were mostly in control of themselves. Apart from some odd comment or slight difference in walking, that is. :) Watching the Movie and expert comments from the group were icing in the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment